Already a Kritra member? Login
Don't have an account? Register with us
Back To Login Login
|NUBRA VALLEY||1 Nights|
|Package name||Mesmerizing Leh|
|Duration||5 Nights/6 days|
|Departure Dates||FIXED DEPARTURE - 22nd July 2021|
|Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)||25999|
|Package Start From||DELHI ,|
Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast at the hotel before 09.30 am. Half Day at rest for acclimatization. Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch drive to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around local market. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Leh.
After breakfast, carry packed lunch for the day. Sightseeing of 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastrey to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you'll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues., Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Dinner and Over Night at the Hotel in Leh.
Drive 120 Kms 4/5hrs After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive, back to Leh. Overnight stay at Hotel.
It is the highest land locked lake (155 Kms on way from Leh 05 Hrs driver each way. After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Drive back to Leh. Overnight Night at the Hotel in Leh.
In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination
|LEH CITY TOUR|
|Pangong Day Trip|
|Trasnporation with all permits and taxes|
· Any meal unless specified above.
· Any Guide Services.
· Room Heater/AC charges as per the hotel.
· Rohtang Pass Sightseeing.
· All entrances fees to monuments.
· Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc
· Services not specified above
· 20% advance for confirmation during Off-Season
· 50% advance for confirmation during Season
· Balance before 07 days of check in, failing which rooms will be released without any prior notice and advance will be forfeited
· No charges for cancellation/amendment up to 07 days before Check In
· Cancellation received within 07 days to check in subject to 25% charge
· Cancellation received within 04 days to check in subject to 50% charge
· 100% retention in case of no show
· No refunds for early check out